Finally A Break Coming

 This blog mainly includes a trip to Indroda Park, a Party Fiasco, and a train back home. The fun of running comes with trips I didn't expect to happen. The party that turns into something else is also a fun story leading to another party. My decision to wait for the last lecture was nothing but a bad decision.

๐Ÿฆ• Dinosaur Park Trip Lead To Zoo Trip 


My recent habit of going for a walk has led to a surprise at the zoo. I was planning to go to a dinosaur park near me at around three kilometers and the place had not only replicas of dinosaurs but also real-life dinosaur fossils but not like the ones in the Jurassic Park movie. These were stone fossils of both prehistoric plants and dinosaur footprints, eggs, and many more things. The park had a snake house which was mostly filled with the Indian rock python and various other snakes. The park also had aviaries for birds like parrots of different kinds but the main attraction for me was the eagle in captivity. It was a stunner so majestic literally capable of making anyone fear just by glare. The park had various other animals if anybody wishes to see the photos visit my Instagram highlights.

Afterparty Leads To Emergence Of Another Party


We had a party after the mid-sem exam with friends and we planned to put a photo on Insta story to tell all fake friends who are my real friends but this kind of backfired. Let me make clear there are three groups of friends which totally close to me, my roommates, Pradumya, and the final group of Shrijan and Shubham. So as I uploaded a photo with Shrijan and Shubham on Insta my other group was furious, the reason being we went to a party yesterday and I didn't upload their photo but the truth was that we didn't took a photo together. Afterward, we went to another party there my group told me to take a new photo and thankfully Pradumya was also there (Arjun, Ishan, Yatharth, and Shiv Sorry all of you were not in the photo) and this led to calling from Shubham and Shrijan. I had to explain the whole situation but they got the idea and understood. In this way one thing leads to another and resolves itself.

Go Home Early OR Wait For Lecture


I had the option to go home two days early while my roommates went home as early as Wednesday I had an option of going on Thursday I waited for Friday as I had an NLP lecture and by God's miracle the lecture was canceled which was totally uncertain. This led to me being unhappy only reason I stayed was for this lecture and not for the other lectures as the material was reached by friends and teachers. The decision was literally a bad decision and I was unhappy but the night I stayed was filled with fun and late-night talk and game night.

This shows that everything happens for a reason I had not stayed I may have missed this but the only thing that one can be certain about is the present and we hold that in our hands and have control over the decisions we make. 

CONNECT ME AT:- Link Tree๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Comments

Popular Posts