2025 Year - Part 1

Recovery From Accident

The plan of comeback started when I completed my supplementary exams, and the result, which put in a state of failure. The drop in marks caused my SPI to fall from 9.7 to 7.46. The struggle began here, as my initial plan was to pursue a Master's degree in a foreign country, primarily in countries like the USA, Germany, and many others. However, fate had a different story in store for me; the accident was the first indicator of this, and this will be highlighted in this series, which will capture the events of 2025.

Search For Any Research Internship

My plan was to create a presentable profile when I apply for a degree at a foreign university, what's better than applying at one of the best universities in INDIA, which I course means IIT. I applied for various IITs, but received no positive response. The tests were all filled with DSA and not with the research filled with ML, for which I mostly applied. The hope of getting a good internship was going down the drain, and I even had considered going for an institute internship, but IIT Bhubaneshwar came as a ray of hope, and I got a research internship there. This made me realise I need to work on my DSA as it will be asked even in a foreign interview.


Fun At IIT Bhubaneshwar

So I had to wait almost ten days. This happened as my news of selection came 10 days ago, and I had to complete two months of summer internship. This was introduced to many people, my friends Nilesh, Pooja, Srishti, Amit, and Suman. They were first introduced to me as Pooja was working with me, and the remaining were working on different projects. Suman was a different case as she was there only for a few days, but during those days, we went to eat at night sometimes and ditched work to watch a movie, grab a lunch, and roam in the mall with all of them. The movie was a laughter roller coaster, but we consumed every minute we spent there, and the whole day was spent doing these activities.

More such incidents will be told in part 2
CONNECT ME AT:- Link Tree😊😊

Comments

Popular Posts