2 days before New Year
End Of 3rd Semester
So today my final exam ended and the paper was decent in some senses.
Some might wonder why I started writing this blog. So the main reason is to improve my communication skills and express my views and experiences this year.
So let's start with the basics.
- So at the start of the semester, I was high in ego, bad health, and over-confidence it was but this was the start of the change in my personality and understanding of the difference between fake friends and genuine friends
- After that, I started going to the gym which helped to stabilize my body and my body began to come back in shape.
- After mid sem exam, it became obvious that my overconfidence got the better of me. This was shown in the paper checking of OOPS and Algo.
- I was at the lowest point as I thought that it was marks which are the proof of excellence but it was the skills and this was understood me after visiting the event wish showcased many people with different life stories and showed how they became successful only by failing first.
- But after the event Devfest, was the eye-changing movement that told me how various downfalls and failures do not make a person fail but it is whether you give up after a failure or not.
How I Started My Semester
So we came back after 1 month's vacation, and I saw my friends whom I believed to be my friends, just being friends for using me and nothing else. But thankfully I was able to make a difference between people who just using me and those who were my friends for who I am.
Gym Help Made Me Realise
So after going to the gym for a month, I began to understand that it was discipline and motivation paired together to make any task come truly successful but even if you do not achieve success, fail, fail harder then with all your power you should always get up and try your best.
Mid-Semester Disaster
So due to my overconfidence which was developed after semester 2 and was showcased as I faced the exams with only one week of preparations and failed miserably in two papers. But it gave me a scope to expand myself and keep moving forward and see beyond the idea that one can gain anything if he wishes for it, rather one should work for it, even then if success is not achieved it will leave you with no regret, because one needs to understand if one fails while trying to achieve something he has at least tried to win it rather than dreaming about it and regretting it later.
Devfest Event An Eye-Opener
So the event was scheduled for 16th December where various sessions were held by GDSC Gandhinagar where we understood various advancements in various software like Flutter, ReactJs, Android Studio, and many more. I went there with my various friends and I was able to connect with a maximum of 3 people who were from RCTI College.
Session Which Changed My Perspective
At this event, there was a session titled 'Things I should have known in my college' by Ashok Vishwakarma. His session in a literal sense was one of the best sessions. He explained how some things in college don't matter if one doesn't wish to pursue future education. One of those things is marks or simply putting CGPA. In my first semester, I was madly behind marks I thought the idea of getting a good grade would make my chances of getting a good job very easy. But it isn't that way because what companies want is specialized personal but colleges train us in all field but we need to see which field we wish to specialize in.






Comments
Post a Comment