Back To Business
So I began my 4th semester on 15th January. So for that, I had to go on a train from Panvel to Ahmedabad.
Worst Train Experience
So I boarded a train from Panvel. I normally board from Bandra or Dadar but this time I got a ticket from Panvel to Ahmedabad (). Normally I had to travel at least 2 hours before boarding the train but as the boarding station was Panvel it was nearby. So as soon as I boarded the train, a family with 2 children and one baby was near my seat. The seat next to mine came after two stations and they were also a family with small children. So for the whole night, the families were talking to each other. One child had motion sickness and this caused the child to vomit and the destruction began. Afterwards the whole night the baby cried and caused the other children to wake and cause a ruckus. My sleep on the train was only for two hours as the baby had a schedule of crying every 30 minutes. I arrived in Ahmedabad in the morning and went to college with literal sleep in my eyes.
Best Help By Institute
My hostel changed at least 3 times and this was due to the help of our institute. The institute always does that at the end of exams where we have to pack our bags and we are extremely happy. We always have to transport our luggage like we are coolies and this was done so our health remains best. Thanks to our institute organizing various fests like Cerebro, Shifting, and nothing else. You might think what does a Shifting event mean, it is always moving things on your own at the end of every semester. The photo shows how helpful our institute is we have to shift our own coolers.
Why I Decided Minors In AI
I wish to progress in the field of Machine Learning and AI. The institute for this offered a course on Computer Vision. So I took the course and my friends who thought the course was beneficial for CPI, but after discussing it with the faculty advisor decided to drop the course. This was done by one of my best friends who said "I take the course I will also take it." he also dropped the course. I might not take the name but he will understand. The course initially had 8 students but after a discussion with the faculty advisor, the students dropped to 3 students. So in the end the students who are trying for honours are 3. I will try my best so I get the idea that computer vision will be the best for ML.



Comments
Post a Comment