First Week Of January

 So What Really Matters

So as I was staying in my home due to holidays after Semester 3. Some things that happened in the past week. Those things are

Start Of Year

So at the start of the year. I started my day by waking up late and doing minimal work. Some might say that how you spend your first day remains the same for the whole year. If it's true then that person deserves a treat as I lived with my family the whole day and was able to eat delicious food which I wished to eat. I am treated like a king by my mother whenever I return from the hostel and this makes me feel most happy but a part of me still wants to meet my friends.

 

There No Thing As Own Money 

So as I was going out for some work my mother told me to get her something and she asked whether I needed money as the item was costly. I responded that I didn't need it as I had money in my Gpay but my mother insisted on giving me the money, that is when I realized in a family there is nothing like one's own money. My brother who works also never says that my money is my money. When asked to bring anything he brings it immediately and never asks for money back even if it's costly. This concept gives the idea that we live and earn for our family. 

Start Of DSA

So after understanding the importance of DSA, for getting placement off-campus one desperately needs DSA. It has the full form of Data Structures and Algorithms which is a quantitative way decided by companies to see the potential of a job-seeker rather than the potential in which the person is supposed to be skilled. Hence start from the basics and go to advanced topics till the end of 2nd year and practice till the job is done.

Halfway Towards JS

  So I have been seeing the course of JS (Jonas S.), I don't know his last name. I have completed the basics of JS which mainly includes data structures, functions, and many more things. I also began to revise my CSS and HTML. I try to complete simple challenges on CSS Battle which is a simple website to try different CSS concepts.


If you wish to connect here is my linktree:- LinkTree

Comments

Popular Posts