Life Goes On And On
People Come And Go
So recently I noticed some people whom I had been friends and acquaintances in high school and the school decided to remain in touch but I went on to go to a hostel in Vadodara. Some people feel that people around them should help them but they need to understand all people in life are there for some reasons, some of them are for lessons, some for happiness, and some are for memories. There is a saying, " Good people give happiness. Best people give memories. Worst people give lessons.". So one needs to understand nothing lasts forever and live in the present, learn from one's past, and not worry about the future. This way one can live a happy and peaceful life. So one should not feel bad if someone has done bad, it was just a lesson to learn from and never repeat that same mistake again. The quote for it is simple, 'If someone do you bad. Don't be bad to them. As everybody has enough of it.".
MySQL
This semester with the course DBMS(DataBase Management System) I need to learn MySQL as a lab course. I wish to advance in the field of machine learning so this is a kind of helping block. One might wonder what is the use of MySQL in machine learning, this can be answered as machine learning requires data and data handling is done by DBMS. It was in my plan to learn it but it came early in the course. So I can think of this as a kind of advancement of the field. I plan to complete it very early so that I can move forward in the Machine Learning field. I saw how SQL is very useful in retrieving data and that data can be used in various models in ML.
Convolutional Neural Networks And Computer Vision
I recently came to know that image processing in a computer is hard compared to training a neural network in a python. One might need to think about how a 3D object is stored in a machine, first 3D is converted to 2D, and with this, the one dimension is lost and this would be the depth information. Now how to store the colors of the sizes of the object, this is where the concepts of sampling and quantization come into the picture. Sampling is the process of dividing the object in the 2D matrix and each cell has intensity, and the list of these different intensities is quantization. Intensity can be both grayscale and RGB colors. This shows how the image can lose important information about the object. So we try sampling and quantization as high as possible. This way the image is stored and this comes under CV(Computer Vision) this information is used to gain insight into various applications and this comes under CNN (Convolutional Neural Networks). The path of learning computer vision is going to and I have to implement a working computer vision software by the end of the next 6 months, so stay tuned.


Comments
Post a Comment