Move Past Your Failures
Differences Between Friends and Acquaintance
Friends are someone who always moves past your mistakes and never judge your decisions rather, they help you move on the path you have chosen. An acquaintance is someone familiar with you but never moves past your mistakes rather, they only come when there is work with you. Now comes the enemies who always try to bring up your mistakes and bring you down. Let's make one thing clear no one has enemies rather every person has a different perspective than others so it is meaningless if one thinks that another person is an enemy one should always try to think of them as one rival and never try to bring a person past in any way possible. In this way, every person on this planet will have the best experiences of their lives. This brings us back to the main idea that 'If the friendship ends on abrupt terms it was never friendship, to begin with rather it was just an acquaintance who you might know'.
Dedication Is Something Which Anyone Can Develop
I have been giving about 20-30 minutes daily to a simple task of CSS battle and yesterday I broke a streak of 15 days which made me realize that I can do anything I wish to do. I just need to give my very best and this ensures the rate of success increases but one should know that winning is never guaranteed. Hence we should always try to increase one's success rate. Also while doing something you are passionate never forget to enjoy life, that doesn't mean always trying to be happy rather have all kinds of experiences whenever possible. Because at the end it is the memories be it bad, good or worse one should savor life to its fullest.
Sports Event Ventura
In last week's time, we had various sports events and this event will till the second week of February. I participated in various events out of which only chess and table tennis have been conducted. In chess, I have lost miserably as I just played in the event with the intent of fun. But in the event of table tennis, I gave a tough fight and went on to lose to a senior. This way I had fun and also some events are going to be played on weekends so I wish I make my time worthwhile and have fun to its fullest.CONNECT ME AT:- Link Tree




Comments
Post a Comment