Trying Things Again
Sometimes due to some unknown reason, we try some things we have done in the past. This gives us the motivation to try out new things and have fun.
Debate League At IIIT Vadodara
Our DnD Club, as per our tradition, announced the Debate League, a prestigious event. This event consists of debates to find the best team in the IIIT. The event went from Monday to Tuesday because of low participation. Normally it continues for almost one month but the unavailability of judges caused the event to be shortened to only two days. In this event, I entered with my juniors Tushar and Sangram. We placed fourth and as per tradition, the team of Maliaka eliminated us. We placed fourth in this event which is a kind of improvement with respect to last year when we were eliminated in the second round.CodeChef Once Again
Normally I despise doing any coding questions, I rather learn something new in development or something in studies. This time due miracle of some kind I was motivated to try again the Codechef. As expected, I lost a rating of 24 and nearly lost my star but this motivated me to practice more questions in Codechef and I plan on trying out Codeforces. These contest normally happens once a week and I believe I can give two to three hours for such contests. This way I will improve my problem-solving skills.Plans On Applying For Internships
Currently, we will have our mid-semester exams in this month of March and end-semester in May. After which we have a long break of about 3 months and for this period I am planning to do an internship in some of the best institutes. I am a second-year student so there are very few places where I can apply for an internship such as IIT Hyderabad, IIT Roorkee, and IIT Gandhinagar. I wish to explore the field of Machine Learning and Artifical Intelligence, I have a basic understanding of Machine Learning and I am currently exploring CNNs. Wish me luck.
CONNECT ME AT:- Link Tree😊😊




Comments
Post a Comment