New Understanding Of Life

This is just a blog about my new understanding of life and the ways I make my decisions in life

Why sometimes results don't matter

I studied for the JEE almost 2 years ago and even before that, I was preparing for various competitive exams. The path that led my movement to IIIT Vadodara was so competitive and somewhat filled with stress that the end result of not going to IIT didn't matter after the first year as I gained friends over time and came to know various people. These things made me realise where ever you might be you just need to enjoy that part of life and try to get the best out of it. That is why I am not planning on giving LEEE as it will make me lose one year and learn the same stuff. As in the job market skills matter not the college degree.

Expectations are good things but not from people

From childhood, I have heard that always keep high expectations and try your best to achieve those expectations. But these don't apply to any kind of relationship let it be of a lover, friend, or even parents. In this world, one can only have expectations from oneself and not from others because it will inevitably lead to you getting hurt in the end. This will remind us that everyone is living in their own world and everyone is entitled to their behavior.

A task can be turned into a hobby

About 4 months ago I started writing blogs as a chore so that I could write them as an extracurricular in my resume and now I cannot wait to write blogs every week. This was mainly inspired by the ' Dead Poet Society', where John Keating said that “Medicine, law, business, engineering, these are all noble pursuits, and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”. This inspired me to continue writing blogs. They seem to help me to understand life more and more and, this has inevitably led to being one of the easiest things I write about two to three hours every week. This helps me recall all the memories of the past week and new things that I have learned in the week. As an example, I learned EJS a framework of HTML and Express for the backend project in DBMS and this has led to improvement in my skills in the domain of backend.

CONNECT ME AT:- Link Tree😊😊

Comments

Popular Posts