After Two Weeks I'm Back
These weeks had been very exhausting for studying and applying for various internships, but not as exhausting as the first semester.
Marks Will Fall No Matter What You Do
This semester our teachers introduced us to a new exam system that included MCQ exams like JEE Mains, the system is very good for improving the marks of low students but this had a dire effect on good students, as most students cheated and those who tried to be honest just suffer. I didn't cheat during the mid-semester exam and this just gave me average marks even though I had given my best efforts. When talked to the teacher about this, they said, "I won't encourage you to cheat but it is not cheating if you are not caught". Hence the best cheater will get the marks and this in response increases the average. Hence I may or may not have cheated during the end-semester exam.
New Hobby Trial
I am planning to learn guitar which I bought before my first year of college. I do have an idea about the basics of frets and strumming but I have no confidence in the basics. This will help me learn a new effective hobby. I remember why I had stopped because I started studying for the first semester which helped in my increase grade but made me forget my hobby. I do plan to play a song at the end of 3 months. I would update about the learning of guitar every two weeks to keep an account of my learning.
I Got Rejected
I applied for more than 5 research internships in various IIT and IIIT in ML and AI and got rejected. This showed that I lie short in multiple aspects of the field and made me realize there is still my whole life ahead, so without regretting anything I plan on doing at least 2 projects in the field of ML and AI. Also, explore ML and IoT integration for robotics applications.
CONNECT ME AT:- Link Tree😊😊


Comments
Post a Comment