I am becoming Inconsistent

 Recently I have been sleeping late doing some work or learning something new these have led to some late arrivals in the morning and also I had gone for a trip to my village and to my uncle{mama}. These led to delays, and my laziness was also a contributing factor to the delay in my blogs.

Last week I had little things to write about. But this week was filled with thrill as I went to my village for fishing and to attend a birthday party of my cousin this was a surreal experience as after 2 years I had gone to a real birthday party. 

Village A Fun Place To Stay

The schedule in the village was simple go fishing in the morning then rest all afternoon as the scorching heat may kill you and in the evening go fishing again this way. The day was simple and the fishing part was filled with thrill. My main purpose in going to the village was fishing but it becomes a lot of fun when friends are there.
Also, the fish are very fresh and the mother makes the best food and a total disconnection from the net is a plus point. Hence we need to pre-download various series in advance about which I will talk in the next part.

Young Sheldon Has Masterpiece Ending

The series that I completed was Young Sheldon which is a prequel to the series The Big Bang Theory. The series revolves around the prodigy Sheldon, who is a gifted child from birth, and his endeavors to build bonds, and his journey to excellence. The show has around seven seasons which are mainly based on comedic relief and problems in Cooper's family. This all-comedic persona is totally diverted into an emotional and heart-touching theme in the last two episodes of the season. This can be one of the best twists in the genre of the show as emotional moments are added for the story progression but the episodes are one of the best so far in the series.

Rihan Birthday 

I went to the birthday of my cousin Rihan after I had completely fulfilled my mind from fishing. Normally, I don't like to go to anybody's home during holidays, whether it is for a marriage function, birthday, or anniversary celebration. I went there as I had not gone there for almost two years and my aunt insisted on coming there. I had forgotten the experience of celebrating a traditional birthday as we celebrate birthdays in hostels. The experience was surreal, the simple ceremony of applying tilak and swinging back and forth{owalane} (I tried really hard for the English translation but I didn't find one), the simple cake cutting, and the simple trays with cake, chips, and chocolate.

CONNECT ME AT:- Link Tree😊😊




Comments

Popular Posts