Fun Start To June

 This blog briefly talks about the fun events during my father's and brother's birthdays, the interesting progress in the new semester, and finally the foodie I am. The fun part is that news came in chronology, first the new semester, then the birthday, and then the incident of the being a foodie.

Birthday Celebration

The birthday was filled with fun, it started with the usual mixture of British and Indian traditions of celebrating birthdays, the cake cutting being the British part and ओवाळणे being the Indian part.
Afterward, when we went to the hotel, my father ordered clear soup. I think my enemies might use these foods to torture me as it is the worst food as far I am concerned. The whole family agreed except my father saying it was good for my health. However, the concept of eating out does not consider one's health.

The same was for my brother's birthday but the fun part was my brother planned to buy a new phone and we planned to unveil it after the birthday the decision to decide on a phone was hard considering the model and I had fun helping him decide (we still have not decided).

Moodle Exams Are Cancelled

The news came after the meeting with the director with the CRs and Gymkhana members. This is a result of numerous students being caught cheating. This is a piece of sad news for various students as this was a simple way of increasing CPI but, the teacher has decided not to continue with the moodle exams. This is also due to Diu students being caught with double login and the students being seen with the PYQs in the machine. This totally gives the quote meaning 'You reap what you sow'. But I am very happy as for this news I never got very great marks in Moodle and written exam gets me nice marks.

I Am A Foodie 


Just a few days ago I was moving through photos on my phone to find a specific person photo when I came across a photo of a dish I had eaten when my family went to the Ashtavinayak Ganpati temple. The Misal was so good, it made me think to go back and eat the food. This place is 4hr away, but I still want to go there just to eat the food. The idea of eating brings water to my mouth. Hence, I started to practice driving to go to the hotel again and eat the food. The verification by my father will give me the car keys and I will go to eat the Misal.


CONNECT ME AT:- Link Tree😊😊


Comments

Popular Posts