Consistency Matters
Let's get out of our comfort zone. No opinion matter rather only the truth matters. I am trying to get out of my comfort zone which I had done with the help of consistency. I made my video for a hackathon based on a previous project. This way I will make my shyness of the camera go away as I become more and more verbal in speaking continuously.
Something Leads To Something Else
In recent days, I have developed a new project MovieOpinion. Some of you may have tried it, the same project I had to submit for the hackathon which had a compulsion to make a video explaining the website. I tried 2-3 times and made the final one the best to upload. The video-making showed that I was not proficient in making words on the spot and hence,
I will make more videos explaining my project. If someone wishes to see the video the link is here: Video
Tracking Habit
This previous week I have been tracking how many tasks I have been completing daily. This takes max 20 minutes to set but it is worth it. It helps me see where I might be lacking, and where I can improve. It also makes sure that I complete 50 percent of tasks as it is human nature to make progress over the previous day. I try to maintain a 75 percent task approval but sometimes fail short and this also helps to complete the tasks of the previous days. But only helps for predetermined tasks as I don't use Notion I don't how to make it dynamic.Here is the video link: YouTube PathPages
PostMan and Microsoft Winning
This competition was completed weeks ago but, it looks like luck was on my side, and I won the prize. There were around 40 participants and six participants were selected from a lucky draw. This was a simple GitHub challenge which was as smooth as butter. I completed the challenge in one day with the help of the pages and my knowledge.
As a prize, I got 6 months of Linked Premium.
The idea of completing the PostMan Student Expert Program was from Instagram. This was because I had been scrolling Instagram and I was tempted to complete the PostMan program because of the swags they provide, but all in all the result was not dissatisfying I got six months premium of PostMan and learning to use PostMan which was a benefit of the program. Came for the swags but left with premium and knowledge of handling API's.
.jpg)





Comments
Post a Comment