Ending Of Holidays
The blog was supposed to come out last Sunday but who cares it is my blog I can do what I want with no comments and all the freedom in the world. I tried to promote my blogs but no attention so it is like a free area anybody can say anything.
Deadpool Was A Good Experience
The movie was in the morning at 8.45 am to save 400 rupees. We had to take a local from Panvel to Seawoods at 8 o'clock and this was mainly done for the IMAX experience. The experience was very good for the opening credits and the song 'Bye Bye Bye' just stuck in my head. The movie was average with the story average at best, the main bait was the nostalgia and they did not disappoint at that part. All the cameos were the best and the joke on the missed cameo was the best (You need to see the movie to get it). The movie never disappoints in the fight and the plot (Dogpool). The fun was at its best and the story progressed by bringing the old heroes but it is kind of boring as anybody can be brought from a different universe and be alive in the Scared Timeline.
A New Start Of A Tradition
Every time I go back for 2 weeks or more of vacation I go with Dadu and Nitin Dada for always eating to a new restaurant. This is something we have done up to 4 times and at this point, it has become a kind of tradition it is so good as I get free food, and I get to know the drama in their office as both of them are in the IT sector. This gives me new terms and reasons why not to go for a toxic job or maybe all jobs are toxic I will come to know in the future.
An Idea Good In Only Local Not In Cloud
In the previous days, I had developed a waste reporter webpage. The page was running immensely great on the local system but as soon as it was a public URL the site would take at least ten seconds for every request and this would make the UI as dull as it is already I wish the ideas for these were expensive. The plan to make this site was just a front for the segregation of waste using ML but the experience would be as boring hence I dropped the plan to make the website for segregation hence it is for reporting the waste in the area and having admin control to verify the claims.
If you wish to try it check out: Waste Management
If you wish to try it check out: Waste Management
CONNECT ME AT:- Link Tree๐๐





Comments
Post a Comment