A Start With UPs And DOWNs

 The start of the semester was as bumpee as it can be. The start begins with the introduction of new professors and are they good you tell me. The new professors are of various characteristics like looking gentle but always ready to pounce on you, looking gentle and gentle, and the old professors are back with new grit in mind to break us.

Being A CR is Nothing But Pure Pain

Sir might have made me CR out of luck but the students and the professor both just torturing me and nothing else. The students do not understand the basic instructions and that includes us the professor also tries their best to test our patience. The job is filled with only downs and students are also not different always asking things about the questions they know the answer to and expecting to get a decent answer from the professor when the questions are silly. If some things are not in my hand then I can't do anything about it. That is why I try to get out of the CR job whenever possible, when students complain to me about the things I can't control I tell them to complain to the professor that way everybody will be happy. A new person will be tortured and this cycle continues.

Being A TA is Fun 

With the start of the semester, a nice surprise was getting selected for TAship for MA as it is one subject I love and this will help me develop my public speaking skills. The skills that I thought were never in me, and would require some effort were already there in me of teaching a whole class of students. The students under me are in 1st year and are divided into three batches I handle one of those batches and have a turn with the second batch weekly. The students in batch one are inquisitive and really interactive while the second batch has very little interaction. Some students always have doubts but I always tell them to search the internet to find the solution then if there isn't I am there to help. The students are very nice and very studious.

CONNECT ME AT:- Link Tree๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Comments

Popular Posts