Fun Week Filled With Stress and Best Moments
This blog is a little late, but it is due to the mid-semester exam that happened last week. It was a hell of a week—pure chaos filled with fun moments, and this also included the week before the exam. The moments and memories that we built in the exam were as fun and memorable as they could be.
Late Night Breaks
The week before the exam we were studying late at night and we needed the energy to study more and hence we went outside to drink tea and we went for a late night hunt for drinking tea and was it fun, we went to the famous spot to drink the tea but I and my friend were feeling hungry and hence we went to eat something cheap as the next week we were gonna spend a lot of money on the food and we searched for cheap and good food for almost half hour and we went home without eating anything.
Also during exam week, we had an easy exam and all the study had been done I made Maggi when everybody was stressing their heart out over the exam but I made Maggi and it was very fun I had planned to make Maggie for some other exams but other exams were very cruel to us. This made me sick till the end of the exam but was it worth it absolutely. If I give my all I won't have any regrets of any sort, this way always try to be the best version of myself and never leave things hanging to another person whether it is your team, your friends, or your colleagues.
Some people are SELFISH at the core
I guess some people are selfish unknowingly but some of them are knowingly selfish. For how when asked for help something I might help but when I rarely ask for something they will never send anything. These people only remember me in times of need and never other time which make them as selfish as they can be. Now let's talk about the part about being untrustworthy, these same people say mean things about me after I didn't give them something that they asked for. Firstly never have I talked to you as friends and even if I have you might need to see the chats there is only give from my side and no takes. The people who take notes from me are on the next level like they own me. This part has always been a trend in semester 2 I didn't give anybody notes my friends were hurt and when I gave notes in the previous semesters and the current one I was hurt as only a few are my true friends while others are nothing but snakes filled with a cruel desire to make other people fall. A few friends also said it is a pain to be a topper. A friend is not someone who is defined by give or take but by the idea of being there in fun and sad times whether it is just a simple conversation of "How are you?" or an elaborate conversation of something that has happened.
New Hobby and TA duty FUN
After the mid-semester exam now I have time to exercise and for which I had two options GYM or home workout and I chose home workout. The home workout only consists of chest and leg workouts but that is also on the sideline as I am focusing more on cardio which means running every day or walking every chance I get. This way I am more energetic and more healthy. About the TA duty fun, if any first year read this blog, just text me I might know your mid-semester marks. This is still confidential but in the coming week you might get your answer sheets but maybe nobody will know this as nobody read this. If in case any first-year reads this just send an insta message.
CONNECT ME AT:- Link Tree😊😊



Comments
Post a Comment