Month Filled With Ups and Down
The fun part is going to a party and becoming a TA again. The month had downs, like getting scolded by teachers and the final lab evaluations of last semester. Finally, the last semester is behind me. Last semester, I could handle these tasks easily and not get tired, but now it is hard.
TA never stops being fun
I applied for a TAship for linear algebra and was accepted. This time we are four TAs so we have to rotate between three sections the remaining TA is supposed to do the checking part and this has made the load on TAs less as I was a TA last semester and we were only two TAs which made the load more but now I can rest more which help me explore more in AI field which has fun and internship opportunity exploration is also on. This also made me attend the batch that I was not able to attend last semester and this has opened me up to new students and this has given me an opportunity to improve my teaching skills. This also brings the fun of students finding the blunders of students done with the help of ChatGPT as this field should be also explored to make them stop from cheating from ChatGPT.
Result Of Fifth Semester Is Here
The supplementary result was delayed and yesterday it was declared which finally made the fifth semester fall behind me this way my sixth semester has finally started which had its ups as discussed before but downs when a teacher scolded us for not doing the work correctly when asked for but the flaw here was the data was no delivered to us properly. The day the teacher was explaining the details to us about the project I was out for some work and the data received had some flaws so we made the project after hearing the scolding and this full of fun. The final result was very good compared to my expectations and this made me so happy that the problem that brought this flaw was forgotten but the incident is deep-rooted in my memory. So anything that happens in life always happens for a valid reason.
Lab Evaluation With Chaos
In actuality, we had five labs and all labs had bad grades. Some had improvable grades but I was not going to let them rest and let life do its work. Some were kind enough to give a re-exam and I happily gave those exams, but some were adamant about not giving me good grades this made my grade fall but it was in God's will to make me suffer. The re-exam was also an area filled with struggles to relearn the concept of the fifth semester but one needs to suffer to get the grace of God. The exam was almost two weeks and I was surviving the dangerous conditions. It was filled with fun and chaos and made the final grade improve but made me realize how everything is under one's own control if he/she decides to do something about it.
CONNECT ME AT:- Link Tree๐๐


Comments
Post a Comment