Restart Everything (Nothing Remains Constant)
This blog was supposed to come out on 7th November, but it was delayed due to some complications. I wish these complications never came into my life again. They caused 20 involuntary holidays and 20 voluntary holidays from my side. This delay could have been stopped, and blogs would come out weekly or biweekly.
Fast Completition Of Syllabus
Due to complications, I missed the one-month syllabus and I thought I needed to cover the syllabus, as after the end-semester we will have the supplementary exam, I began learning the syllabus and was free till the end of the week as I was home and had nothing else to complete I preferred to get good marks in this semester I learned supplementary exam are as good as a normal exam but I wish to try my best to get good marks. This comes with two sides I will get the marks that I achieve through my efforts or just get passing marks as the CPI was good for the first four semesters, the next semesters are just passing semesters if I decide to do so. The decision to select the path is still open and I don't know how I will reach the final decision but I will decide by Christmas and make going on that path my task.
Supplementary Exams Are Not Easy As They Seem
The problem with the period allocated for the preparation of exams is that one cannot use the final moments efficiently as all roommates are home and nobody to study with. We wish to keep our motivation high to make the best use of it but rather get distracted and might miss the true motivation of studying I might work on that factor as I move forward. I pray God doesn't wish for another supplementary exam and let my world be as peaceful as it is. Hope and prayers are the only things I can do everything else is in God's hands. Now changing our destiny requires hard work and I am planning to do all the hard work that I usually do and do even extra if needed and try my best to change my destiny so that I won't have any regrets in the end for the topic at the end I tried everything in my hands. Supplementary papers were hard if you tried to study for stuff that you have missed the class for and papers are not repeated for supplementary and were they hard they can be.
Course Allotment Chaos
The week was filled with fun as all my friends came back to the hostel and chaos as well because of the registration of courses for the next semester. This semester we had all electives which caused a problem for selecting subjects needed for your choice but the institute had implemented the first-come-first-serve policy which made my plan for going for Number Theory change to Principles of Optics. Maths is one of my favorite subjects and I didn't wish to learn Physics as not interested in the subject I did what I could in my power to do and hence I let this course make my interest come back in Physics.
CONNECT ME AT:- Link Tree๐๐


Comments
Post a Comment